Tera X is rated in the middle of volume and classic. The drying time that can be easily controlled and the hardening of the glue after application is minimal. Tera X dries a little on the slower side and it is recommended for technicians who apply with more time rather than those who pursue fast application.
- Size: 5ml / 0.16 fl oz
- Color: Black
- Viscosity: Medium Thin
- Fumes: 3/5
- Ideal temp: 70-74°F / 21-23°C
- Dry Time: 3~5sec
- Retention: 4.5 weeks
*Fume intensity influenced by temperature and humidity levels.
- Opened bottles: 4~6 weeks depending on frequency of use.
- Unopened bottles: 6~8 months.
- Check the "About Shelf Life" under Help/Support menu for detail.
STORAGE AND USE
- Hold the adhesive top and bottom with your thumb and index finger and shake vigorously for at least 1 minute before applying.
- Make sure the environment of the storage of the adhesives are controlled at all times.
- Stay away from the open flames and avoid heat and sunlight.
- Unopened bottles- Store in a dry place with cool temperature and put inside an air-tight container with silica.
- Opened bottles- Store in a dry place with cool temperature and put inside an air-tight container with silica.
- Maintain its performance by keeping the cap tightly secured to reduce moisture exposure.
- As the consistency of the glue begins to change, replace glue drop.
- Keep the nozzle clean. You have to use a synthetic makeup sponge or lint-free wipes to clean the glue residue around the nozzle. Do NOT use cotton products such as paper towels, cotton rounds, Q-tips, tissues etc.